Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) is part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG Group – one of the leading financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe, with more than 51 000 employees and more than 14.2 million customers in 14 countries. In the last 20 years Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) has become one of the leading banks in Bulgaria providing high-quality services to its clients and career and development opportunities for its employees.
If you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or related field
- 2 + years IT experience in supporting Linux/UNIX environment
- Linux administration skills and scripting languages competency (Bash, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Experience in Web Servers (Apache, WebSphere)
- Good knowledge of SAN, LAN Networks and DMZ
- Understanding of KVM/Power VM and containers
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Effective oral and written communications skills with a proven ability to simplify and organize complex information for executive presentations
- Good written and spoken English
And you would like to:
- Do Linux/Unix installation, configuration, migration and support
- Оperate and tune servers, and related components to ensure high levels of availability and security of the supported business applications
- Take part in problem resolution, change planning and execution, Patch management
- Support other Service Delivery functions / roles when needed
- Execute the technical activities needed to provide the steady state service
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.