Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-4 years of relevant overall experience.
- Background with distributed systems, databases and performance analysis.
- Hands-on experience in Linux system administration (advanced knowledge of Linux).
- Excellent scripting skills for debugging and automation (Python knowledge is a plus).
- Strong communication skills is a MUST
- Server hardware troubleshooting is a HUGE plus.
- Cloud computing, Network, OS certifications a big PLUS.
- The first point of contact for new incoming issues.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and diagnose customer issues and drive them to closure.
- Monitor the health of customer implementations to make sure the application and associated services are always available.
- Actively contribute to internal and external knowledge bases.
- Write tools and scripts to solve customer issues or improve support infrastructure.
- Drive product improvements with the development engineering team based on feedback from customers and learnings from the field.
- Be a customer champion! Work with Sales and Customer Success teams to drive product adoption and customer success.
Please apply here or send you resume at firstname.lastname@example.org