- Position: comprehensive support of the life cycle of projects on improvement, integration and development of corporate information systems of the group of companies in the area of responsibility.
- Project management for automation of business processes of the group of companies:
- initiation, setting, control of tasks execution and completion
- Management of the process of training business users to work in information systems
- Interviewing business experts, owners of business processes and users of corporate information systems
- Management of the process of analysis of existing business processes and development of recommendations for their optimization
- Collection, analysis, documentation and coordination of requirements to corporate information systems and automated processes. Description of optimized business processes
- Development of terms of reference, design documentation for description of entities and schemes of processes in subject areas using special notations
- Risk analysis in the design and implementation of the essence of corporate information systems
- Preparation of testing programs and testing a prototype of the developed functionality
- Conversion of completed tasks into operation (release of new versions of information systems)
- Advising business units of the Civil Code on existing automation or, if possible, implementation of new functionality
- Higher education in IT direction (or business direction with technical or IT specialization).
- Experience as a system analyst in large manufacturing and trading companies (pharmaceutical manufacturers as an advantage) – from 5 years.
- Understanding the business processes of the company
- Experience of design work
- SQL knowledge is an advantage
- With knowledge of the BOSS system it is desirable
- Understanding changes in the legislative base for the process of labeled pharmaceutical products accounting in the Russian Federation is an advantage.
- Schedule – 5/2
- Registration in accordance with the RF Labor Code
- Bonuses on successful achievement of targets
- VHI (including dentistry), life and accident insurance
- Corporate mobile communications
- Training and professional development
- Office location: MO, Dolgoprudny, 3 km from the Moscow Ring Road (travel options – IDC-1 “Novodachnaya” (5 min. walk to the office), IDC “Okruzhnaya”, station Khovrino, River Station, Altufievo, Running, Savelovskaya).
If eligible and interested please apply to :
Anastasia Soldatkina Email : Anastasia.Soldatkina@antalrussia.com;