This position will be responsible for leading the Global Infrastructure Hosting team and assure the delivery of Managed Security Services. The position will have direct reporting relationship to the Global Leader for Managed Security Services Operations and work as part of a global operations team.
- Assume leadership role in all Secure Hosting activities ensuring on time delivery and within budget for projects and services as well as the satisfaction of the customer.
- Professionally represent the managed security services business in interactions with internal and external customers and business partners as required.
- Establish goals that drive the organization to success by understanding the business direction and customer needs.
- Arranges the right combination of skills and experiences required by engaging specialists to quickly address problems as they occur.
- Perform Application and System administration tasks required to keep the Remote Service Center operational at industry standard level
- Maintaining and planning of infrastructure used in the delivery of managed security services
- Respond to monitoring alerts by interfacing with customer to advise of alarm situation, investigate problem and determine the optimal solution
- Contribute to the development of the remote services portfolio.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in a computer related field such as Computer Science, Computer information systems, or electronics
- 7+ years of experience in Information Technology
- CISCO Certified Network Associate
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
- 3+ years of years of experience in providing services via remote connectivity
- Customer service orientated with 2 or more years of experience in an industrial service/project related environment
- Strong diagnostic and analytical skills including problem solving, trouble shooting, management of priorities and self-direction to resolve complex issues
- Experience securing industrial or corporate networks and assets against cyber threats
- ITIL certification