Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
Diligent are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join our Center for Global Product Innovation in Budapest. The Lead Software Engineer will lead, inspire, mentor and coach one or more agile delivery teams to ensure regular successful delivery of world-class software solutions and deliver on Diligent’s ambition to redefine the way organizations are governed.
- Drive a culture of creativity, collaboration, speed, innovation and excellence, whilst actively promote Diligent values
- Passionately but pragmatically drive Agile and DevOps principles and practices
- Provide technical leadership within a highly collaborative technology environment
- Collaborate with senior engineering managers to define technical strategy and architecture
- Drive technical excellence
- Co-ordinate and drive communication and collaboration between Engineering, QA, Operations, and other technology groups, to ensure regular smooth delivery of working software to production
This is a hands-on role, and this person will spend around half their time contributing as a hands-on software engineer. This will include:
- Collaborating with product and UX leaders in the analysis and documentation of technical requirements and user stories for assigned features, in accordance with the agile methodology employed by Diligent
- Designing, coding, reviewing and testing assigned features and user stories, in accordance with the agile methodology employed by Diligent
- Contributing to the quality assurance/testing strategy for assigned features, and performing technical tasks as required to support that strategy, including but not limited to development of unit and other automated tests, and assisting with acceptance and regression testing
- Passion for code
- Self-directed positive problem solver
- Demonstrated advance skills in Typescript and a Single Page App framework such as Angular > 2x. Experience with micro-frontends/composable UIs a plus!
- Excellent leadership skills and experience
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Successfully manage own workload, and take personal responsibility and ownership for delivery, behaviors, and self-improvement
If interested, please apply at Lead Software Engineer [indeed.com]