Responsible to lead, develop, manage and motivate a team of development testers as well as collaboration with other teams on the project.
- Lead and manage a team of development testers;
- Follow up and evaluate the work of your team;
- Identify risks and provide relevant solutions to complex problems;
- Actively work with other team leads and facilitate the information flow;
- Manage and forecast the devtest resource needs for the project;
- Manage and update project test plans;
- Act as a communication link between development and QC teams;
- Estimate, prioritize, and manage your team’s tasks;
- Commit to meeting team objectives;
- Relevant experience as a team lead;
- Understanding of general testing methodologies, processes and terminology;
- Knowledge of game production process and workflows;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken (including English);
- Autonomous and proactive attitude;
- Time-management and organizational skills;
- Problem-solving and open minded;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change;
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence;
- Experience working with major gaming platforms (PS4/PS4 Pro, Xbox One/Xbox One X, PC);
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend.
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management.
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles, which can be borrowed at any time.
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends
- If you are into sports, we have a great gym right into our studio.
- Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
If interested, please apply at Lead Development Tester (Quality Management) [ubisoft.com]