Responsible to lead, develop, manage and motivate a team of development testers as well as collaboration with other teams on the project.
- Lead and manage a team of development testers;
- Follow up and evaluate the work of your team;
- Identify risks and provide relevant solutions to complex problems;
- Actively work with other team leads and facilitate the information flow;
- Manage and forecast the devtest resource needs for the project;
- Manage and update project test plans;
- Act as a communication link between development and QC teams;
- Estimate, prioritize, and manage your team’s tasks;
- Commit to meeting team objectives;
- Relevant experience as a team lead;
- Understanding of general testing methodologies, processes and terminology;
- Knowledge of game production process and workflows;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken (including English);
- Autonomous and proactive attitude;
- Time-management and organizational skills;
- Problem-solving and open minded;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change;
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence;
- Experience working with major gaming platforms (PS4/PS4 Pro, Xbox One/Xbox One X, PC);
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend.
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management.
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles, which can be borrowed at any time.
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends
- If you are into sports, we have a great gym right into our studio.
- Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
If interested, please apply at Lead Development Tester (ubisoft.com)