Scurta descriere a companiei
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
– degree in Electronics, Automatics or Electrical Engineering;
– should have experience in layout of CMOS analog circuits;
– should have good knowledge of English and good communication skills;
– design team member who is an active participant in layout design of analog products;
– perform layout of CMOS analog circuits using Cadence tools;
– perform verification of layout adherence to design rules (DRC) and Layout-vs-Schematic checks;
– complete tap out procedures;
If interested, please apply at layout design engineer [hipo.ro]