Make sure the solution is working well, provide support to our users, propose remediation and automation.
Autonomy, relational competence, ability to understand functional and technical issues.
Interact with the Business Unit throughout world, work in close relationship with the lvl 2 team, secure production process, provide documentation and knowledge base, automate actions every time it’s possible.
Your experience (minimum 3 years) has allowed you to evolve within operational teams and work on identity management projects and access with high functional complexity. Over time, you have acquired a good technical mastery in the following areas:
- Systems: Unix, Windows
- Target environments and applications: AD, LDAPracle…
Functional and technical coverage.
- Interaction with other Identity and Access management (IAM) teams
- Participation in the definition of sprints and stands up meeting
- Monitoring of implementations and interface with development teams
- Functionality tests
- Process automation
Operational Maintenance of the current IAM solution
- Ensure the monitoring of Production
- Manage incidents (level 3)
- Automate and manage all prod scripting
- Participate and instruct audits
- Skilled production engineer with scripting capability
- Knowledge/experience of an identity management solution and access production – Knowledge/experience of workflow and provisioning tools – OPEN IDM and OPEN AM are a plus
- Directory and meta-directory knowledge (Active Directory, LDAP)
- Knowledge of operating systems: UNIX and Windows server.
- Fluent English required
- Sense of service
- Good writing skills
- Development experience (scripting, Java)
- Methodical and rigorous
- Agile team experience.
If interested, please apply at L3 Support Engineer – Access & Identity Management (bestjobs.eu)