- Experience of working with collaborative knowledge toolsets;
- Experience in Knowledge Management area;
- Awareness of what Knowledge Management entails and their benefits within an organization;
- Analytical skills, team-player, manages time and workload effectively;
- Confident, persuasive and enthusiastic about Knowledge;
- Knowledge of standards and quality initiatives and being able to follow them;
- Capacity to quickly learn new things and being able to apply theory into practice;
- Strong communication skills at all levels of Management and staff;
- 2+ years working in a Service Desk/Technical environment;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- To be professional and presentable at all times;
- Awareness of ITIL as a best practice;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Service Now Experience;
- SharePoint Experience;ITIL Service Management Foundation v3.
Role Overview :
To help manage, maintain and promote the relevant Knowledge base so that it is accurate, fit for purpose and ensure the knowledge is being used and shared to the right people in the right way.
- Help to manage and maintain Knowledge base;
- To identify/deliver training needs on the Knowledge base and Knowledge process;
- Help to improve organisation information and the way it is used and shared throughout the Lifecycle of an event;
- Awareness of strategic benefits of Knowledge Management;
- To monitor and promote usage and sharing of Knowledge and the Knowledge Strategy;
- Awareness and Understanding of the underlying principles, processes, enabling tools and technologies;
- Aware of the critical success factors, organisational and individual;
- Responsible for identifying knowledge gaps and gathering of new and existing knowledge within the Operations environment;
- Responsible for reviewing of Knowledge Articles to ensure compliance of Knowledge Process.
Please apply here or send you resume at firstname.lastname@example.org