ISD Analytics / Yield Book pride itself in setting a market standard for RMBS prepayment models that are the cornerstone of Fixed Income Analytics products and services provided by the firm.
The junior Python Developer is responsible for developing modern mortgage research assistant systems and tools.
- Build high quality and high-performance modern mortgage research assistant systems and tools.
- Build visualization systems for data displaying, reporting and research tools based on modern Python-based web, GUI, data processing technologies and micro services.
- Support CMBS modellers regarding model construction tools, reporting and reporting tools.
- Work closely with CMBS modellers to understand their business need.
- Familiar business domain knowledge in CMBS.
- Work closely with other teams (Data team, C++ Quants) for visualization need.
- Application building, packaging, deploy and release.
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced academic degree (PhD or MS) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or similar quantitative fields is required.
- Proven experience in Python and data handling.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, good attention to details.
Nice to have:
- 1-3 years of quantitative development experience in IT industry, or quantitative finance.
- Experience in web application and GUI design is a strong plus.
- Solid knowledge in modern computer science data structures, algorithms, and software development cycle.
- Knowledge in web services, html, C++, database is a strong plus.
- Knowledge or experience in micro services, Java, GDB, AWS, and Windows and Linux batch script is very strong plus.
- Familiar with source control system such as GIT and modern build and release systems.
- Professional in modern IDEs such as PyCharm, VS Code, Visual Studio or Eclipse.
- Comfortable to work on both Windows and Linux platforms
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension;
- 25 days’ holiday a year;
- Private medical insurance;
- Group life insurance policy;
- Meal vouchers;
- Share Purchase Plan;
- Volunteering Days.
If interested, please apply at Junior Python Developer, CMBS [hipo.ro]