We are looking to add a Junior-Mid QA software engineer, with automation potential to our team in Iasi.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete product and software development lifecycle and to focus on software quality through test plan definition and execution, peer reviews, continuous integration and deployment.
You will be part of our QA team and will connect with other software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
What’s in It for You
Exposure to different types of applications and business models.
Possibility to take on different responsibilities and challenges according to the desired career path.
Opportunity to be exposed to a wide technology stack while working in an agile environment.
- Create detailed and comprehensive test cases based on product specifications
- Estimate, prioritize, and plan test activities
- Identify, record and track bugs
- Retest and perform regression when bugs are resolved
- Participation in all agile meetings
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using an internal automation framework
- Stay up to date regarding the specifications, testing tools and test strategy
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- 1-2 years of experience in software testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Good database knowledge
- Knowledge of OOP
- Familiar with Selenium tool
- Fluent in English- speaking and writing
- Java knowledge and automation experience is a big plus
If interested, please apply at JUNIOR-MID QA ENGINEER [fortech.ro]