We are looking to add a Junior-Mid QA Automation Engineer to our team in Cluj-Napoca.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software testing lifecycle.
You will be part of our Software Testing team in Cluj-Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
What’s in It for You
A professional environment to work in.
Possibility to use the newest technologies on the market.
Opportunity to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle and get involved in different testing activities on different types of applications.
- Analyzing system specifications and technical design documents to understand what needs to be tested
- Create clear defect reports
- Report bugs, provide re-testing
- Provide confirmation testing for defects
- Implement scripts for automation tests
- Close communication with the team and relevant stakeholders
- Keep continuous sync with the QA lead
- Technical background
- Knowledge of OOP
- Manual and Automation testing know-how
- Good communication in English
- A passion for self-development, adding value, and problem solving
- Ability to work independently, or as part of a team
If interested, please apply at JUNIOR-MID QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER [fortech.ro]