As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
EY Consulting is a fast-moving, high-growth area within EY, and this with a huge potential for you. It offers variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential. Our competency teams are focused on helping our clients to improve their business performance and operational efficiency, whilst managing risk. We help clients by delivering assessment, transformation and assurance solutions in specialty areas, like finance, supply chain, strategic direction, risk management and technology.
We are currently looking for a talented and dynamic young graduate with a strong interest in the domain of IT risk and Information security.
- To proactively work with national and international clients to deliver high-quality advice and assurance on management and/or technical challenges in the domain of cybersecurity and IT risk
- To identify, analyze and transform Cybersecurity and IT risk-related issues into practical solutions, in view of the client’s business agenda
- To organize and execute client meetings, interviews and workshops
- To assess people, processes and/or technology, based on industry leading practices and our own methodology suite
- To communicate relevant Cybersecurity and IT risk issues and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders
- To team up with local and global specialist teams throughout different industries and sectors
- You have a Bachelor of Master’s Degree
- You have a particular interest or relevant experience in cybersecurity governance and risk management (or relevant experience in IT), or in the assessment or implementation of cybersecurity (e.g. networking, operating systems, databases, vulnerability assessments);
- You are able to communicate effectively with both IT and business people about cybersecurity matters;
- Possession of relevant qualifications such as CISM, CRISC, CISSP and/or CISA, as well as involvement in industry related organizations (e.g. ISACA, L-SEC, ISF… ) are a plus;
- You have knowledge of and experience with relevant industry security standards and frameworks, such as ISO 2700x, ISF, NIST, WebTrust, OWASP, COBIT, GDPR/GAPP;
- You have excellent communication skills in English, and are fluent in either Dutch or French;
- You demonstrate proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint;
- You have an analytical mindset, strive for quality and are able to work in a result-oriented environment
- We offer extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
- We offer you an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, net allowances and extensive fringe benefits: company car with fuel card, smart phone, health insurance, pension plan, etc).;
- We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a work-life balance;
- At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
At EY, the spotlight is on our people. You are empowered to build your expertise and explore the world so that you can innovate and challenge the status quo. Because Building a better working world begins here. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience. We are one international, connected team, with one purpose. We are EY. Your dream career begins here.
If interested, please apply at Junior Cyber Security Consultant – Brussels – September 2021 (indeed.com)