To support the exponential growth of our Azure practice, we are looking for several Infrastructure Engineers. We will train you in Microsoft Azure, so that you become part of our Azure consultants team.
Here’s how you’ll make impact:
- For larger projects you work in team with other Cloud Infrastructure Engineers, Cloud Solution Architects and Project Managers to write a new success story. We can count on you for the professional implementation of the tasks entrusted to you. For smaller cloud projects you are in charge for the full engagement: you advise your client from the design until his solution is fully operational.
- In addition to consultancy, you also offer third-line support to customers and colleagues.
- Automation is in your genes. You always strive to make your life and that of the operation engineers easier by automating everything. Infrastructure-as-Code does not sound weird to you.
- You test thoroughly, and you don’t compromise on quality.
- You adhere to Realdolmen’s best practices and play an active role in the continuous improvement by making suggestions and modifications based on your daily hands-on experience.
- You will be involved during POCs, pilots and proactive services Realdolmen offers as a Cloud Managed Services Provider (MSP), such a cost optimization, lifecycle management, architecture optimization, …
- You keep your work well-documented, clear and to the point.
- You are experienced in Microsoft Infrastructure as a system engineer/administrator and you are ready to make the next move in your career.
- You are eager to learn and ambitious. You also invest your own time in keeping your competencies up-to-date.
- You are a real team player, but you also get on just fine on your own. You are socially skilled and always willing to share knowledge with colleagues.
- You are flexible and resistant to stress.
- You work accurately and on a project basis, and you are not prepared to make compromises when it comes to quality.
- You write and speak Dutch and English fluently. A good knowledge of French is very nice.
- If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- The best training plan (2 months) to get you up-and-running in Azure as a certified Azure consultant.
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Got any questions or need to find out more before applying? Get in touch with Pol Van Dionant, our Talent Officer, at +32 2 801 52 18.
If interested, please apply at Junior Azure Infrastructure Engineer (indeed.com)