We are looking for a Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions. You will work with both frontend and backend web developers to build all client-side logic.
-Develop new user-facing features;
-Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
-Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
-Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
What we are looking for
-Strong understanding of , its quirks and workarounds;
-Strong knowledge of EcmaScript 6;
-Good understanding for at least one of Angular, ReactJS, Polymer;
-Familiarity with frontend build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js;
-Familiarity with module loaders, such as Require. and AMD;
-Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance;
-Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
Nice to have
-Knowledge of Back-end technologies;
-Non-relational and relational database knowledge;
-A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
Some business facts about Tremend:
– 14+ years of software development
– 700+ high complexity projects
– 60+ million people using our solutions
– Clients in 19 countries on 4 continents (North America, Europe, Asia, Australia)
– 20 internationally awarded projects
– Top EU telecom clients
Some cool facts about Tremend:
– 5 top global car manufacturers use our software
– One of the startups we worked for was acquired by Google®
– One of the founders climbed Mont Blanc (the other one does triathlons)