Switchfully is looking for a Java Technical Coach for their Brussels office (BeCentral).
Switchfully, an internal venture of Cegeka that seeks, selects, trains and develops people with IT potential – but therefore no IT experience – is looking for an energetic trainer-developer. You will join the Switchfully team to develop this internal venture.
What does the job entail?
- You train and coach the new developers based on your personal expertise.
- You participate in selection interviews.
- You will further develop the training material together with us.
- You are actively involved in our community of trainers-developers.
- You think about new processes / concepts and do everything you can to help shape and launch them.
Who are we looking for?
- You believe in the concept !
- You are a passionate full stack developer with a broad and up-to-date knowledge of Java.
- You are fully aware of the XP practices.
- You like to learn continuously and you like to propagate this.
- You like to share your knowledge and are also good at conveying it.
- Ideally, you already have some experience as a teacher / coach.
- You know how to tackle things.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- You are part of a compact, energetic, young team.
- You take the decisions on a daily basis to further expand Switchfully
- The location is BeCentral (Brussels), but you also spend time with customers.
- Cegeka is a growth company with numerous growth opportunities in different directions.
- We offer an attractive salary that matches your experience and responsibilities.
- Extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance complete the salary package
- A beautiful company car is also part of our offer.
- Thanks to the Flex Income Plan, you manage your own salary package according to your needs
If interested, please apply at Java Technical Coach (cegeka.com)