About the project
Vision Network Packet Broker is one of the main SW projects in the Network Visibility and Security organization.
We are developing an embedded SW stack which allows configuration of our proprietary network monitoring HW, offering visibility across the customers’ enterprise network traffic.
Working on this project, you will gain insight in multiple technologies ranging from developing new network monitoring functionalities using Java, enabling and configuring HW devices, creating REST APIs and exposing new features in WebUI developed in an Enterprise Web Application Framework.
About the team
We are following a well-defined development process with clear steps from setting priorities based on customer feedback and business needs, to feature specifications, architecture review, test plan and continuous integration using tools and clear processes for source control, code reviews, and feature tracking.
The team is diverse, spanned across multiple sites in RO and US.
Working schedule is flexible. We have regular daily meetings for status and occasional technical meetings based on the project phase and status.
- Design, prototype and iterate on creative concepts to meet our user requirements;
- Participate in definition of new software product features and software;
- Develop server-side components to satisfy front-end requirements;
- When needed, develop front-end code using web application frameworks;
- Adopt and communicate new concepts, ideas, techniques and best practices;
- Rapidly solve problems and fix bugs;
- Participate in design and code reviews;
- Develop unit tests and perform feature/integration testing
- You have great Java and Object Oriented software design skills ;
- Excellent knowledge of data structures, algorithms and multi-threading;
- Working experience with Client/Server application development and REST services;
- Working experience with HTML5, CSS3, and web application frameworks;
- Proficient use of dev tools & processes including JDE, version control, and defect tracking;
- Ability to work independently and within a team;
- Problem solver and technology enthusiast;
- Creativity, innovation, and resourcefulness.
- Knowledge and interest in Ethernet and networking technologies is a plus.
- Docker and Kubernetes orchestration knowledge is a plus.
If interested, please apply at JAVA FULLSTACK DEVELOPER (bestjobs.eu)