Short company description
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
At least 3 years of experience with Apache Spark
At least 5 years of experience with Java, Spring Boot, Microservices
At least 3 years of experience building data pipelines, CICD pipelines, and fit for purpose data stores
Experience with Relational Databases: Postgres, MysQL or NoSQL
Experience with Dimensional Data Modeling
Experience with AWS Cloud technologies: AWS (Terraform, S3, EMR, EC2, Glue, Athena)
Experience building data pipelines that process more than 1TB both in streaming and batch mode
kubeFlow, Spark on Kubernetes
ML/Cloud based system that efficiently analyzes collected data to predict/prevent/troubleshoot system failures and performance issues in smart-devices
Multi-tenancy & medium-high data volume processing
Data collected from smart devices is accessed from cloud (AWS) storage and undergoes translation from device-specific schema, file formats, etc and transformations such as selection of relevant data and features before being applied to a ML model training subsystem; qualified models are then pushed to production environment for prediction/execution. Data handling employs scalable spark-based access. The entire processing workflow is kept in sync via pipelines defined in airflow.
The state of the entire data engineering (& ML models, training and execution) is available via Dashboard UI.
• Bring Spark Big Data expertise to a local Scrum team, providing qualified deliverables and services on schedule.
• Participate in progress reviews
• Work with scrum master(s), tech lead(s) to analyze and understand user stories in each sprint
• Complete coding & unit testing for the allotted stories
• Create design documents or make changes to existing ones
• Complete code reviews
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
If interested, please apply at Java Developer with Spark Experience – possibility for remote work (hipo.ro)