Our global teams took on the challenge to make a difference in the way the global financial markets operate. Would you seek the same challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Java Developer with Continuous Integration to join our fast paced and dynamic team within the London Stock Exchange Group Technology Hub in Bucharest.
UnaVista is the London Stock Exchange’s matching, reconciliation and data integration service, our customers being tier 1 investment banks, hedge funds, brokers and other financial institutions.
As a Java Developer with Continuous Integration, you will work closely with the QA and Architecture Solutions teams and you will:
· Carry out software development tasks (mostly back-end & continuous integration, optionally also in the front-end layer) in accordance with the application lifecycle management process, as part of the Platform Architecture team;
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
· Perform code review tasks and to be able to train other colleagues on various technical subjects;
· Innovate and keep an eye out for improvement ideas;
· Support the QA team, customer support, solutions & professional services teams as required;
· Ensure that all work is in accordance with the defined application development lifecycle process.
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have at least 4 years’ proven experience with the following:
· Java and SQL; familiar with unit testing frameworks, familiar with IoC/DI frameworks (ideally Spring), familiar with persistence frameworks (ideally MyBatis);
· Deployment of web applications and experience with continuous integration tools (like Teamcity, Jenkins, etc), familiar with build and dependency management systems (ideally Maven);
· Hands on use of systems for requirements gathering and bug tracking, documentation tools, CRM systems
· Hands-on front-end web development in a complex environment (nice to have);
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
25 days’ holiday a year
Private medical insurance
Group life insurance policy
If interested, please apply at Java Developer with Continuous Integration [hipo.ro]