The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate is Freelancer or working (stable job) and wants to supplement his income, developing applications in a well-defined environment.
Development of web applications using the JAVA language – Analysis, design, implementation and modification of software applications at any time of the life cycle – Contributes to the continuous improvement of the product coming with proposals for the user interface, software architecture or new technologies – Unit testing and source code documentation – Lifelong involvement of the project
– Knowledge in Java (+3 years)
– Knowledge in working with relational databases (PostgreSQL), JDBC, JPA
– Knowledge in working with Spring Framework
– Knowledge OOP advanced level
– Knowledge of working with a Java IDE (IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse)
– Knowledge of working with Git
– Testing knowledge (unit tests).
– Java 11
– Spring Framework (injection dependencies)
– Pippo (micro web framework)
– Pebble (engine templating used to display web pages)
– Twitter Bootstrap (HTML, CSS, JSS framework)
– Requery (database access)
– PostgreSQL (database)
– Pac4J and Jasypt (security)
– Apache Maven (build system)
– Git (version control syem)
– JUnit 5 (unit tests).
– The applications are created from scratch based on the specifications and have a medium complexity / size
– The latest versions of the technologies displayed above are used
– We are looking for creative colleagues, eager to join a team that combines experience with the young spirit characterized by curiosity and incensiveness
– Development based on Scrum / Kanban methodology.
If interested, please apply at JAVA developer [remote] (ejobs.ro)