Java Developer – middle/senior
Do you want to join us in our efforts to digitize Norway and affect the everyday life of a large number of people? We are building a modern ERP and HRM solution for the Norwegian public market, and we are looking for a Java Developer to help us make this product a success.
You will be working with some of the best domain experts in Norway and Romania, in an organization in strong growth where SaaS and cloud are a major part of the strategy. And you will be a vital contributor in our efforts to modernize one of Norway’s largest software successes.
You will work in a distributed international team. The team members are located in both Sibiu and Timisoara in Romania, and in Oslo, Fredrikstad, Kristiansand, and Stavanger in Norway. The team is highly skilled in their line of work consisting of UX, developers, Infrastructure Engineers, Tester, QA, and Business Analyst.
You will have significant responsibility in developing and maintaining mission-critical code that our customers depend on. You are a passionate developer that enjoys writing clean, high-performing testable code.
Our current technology stack consists of technologies like Java8, Spring, Hibernate, MSSQL, Oracle, Apache Wicket, Tomcat, Git, JUnit, Mockito, and Selenium. You will have time to learn if you can’t cover all of these today.
- Develop new features and maintain existing code
- Work according to modern quality standards when it comes to high performing enterprise software, where continuous testing and testability is a natural part of your daily work.
- Participate in 3rd line investigations and provide solutions
- Participate in an agile oriented distributed development team
We would like that you have:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science with good academic results
- Solid Object Oriented Programming knowledge, design patterns
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL databases – modeling and development (PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Oracle, MongoDB)
- Hands-on experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development, knowledge about other types of tests and tools is a plus
- Interest in software engineering methods, design patterns and modeling
- Hands-on experience with the versioning control system – GIT
- Preferably experience with Public Cloud development
- Good spoken and written English language skills
Is a plus:
- JEE technologies, Web Services
- Jenkins/ Teamcity
- Enterprise-search platforms( SOLR / ElasticSearch)
What we offer you:
- An exciting position in an international working environment
- Work in an agile international team using Scrum and modern collaboration tools for working in a distributed development team
- A creative working environment with the latest technologies and tools
- Good opportunities for career development in a large international company
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Possibilities to learn new stuff and get support from your colleagues
- A flexible and vibrant work environment
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France
- Attractive salary and benefits package (13th salary, medical insurance, pension PIII, meal tickets, sport plan)
- Coffee and cake 🙂
We look forward to receiving your CV!
Visma delivers software that simplifies and digitises core business processes in the private and public sector. With presence across the entire Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe, we are one of Europe’s leading software companies.
With overemployees, more thancustomers and net revenue of € 1 526 million in, Visma is one of Europe’s leading software companies.
Get the latest financial information presented in our quarterly and annual reports and browse our archive dating back to 1997 here.
If interested, please apply at Java Developer – middle/senior [bestjobs.eu]