Are you a Java expert through and through? Then be sure to read on.
Have you been living as a Java development expert for a number of years, and do you dream of being able to do that close to home?
At Cegeka this is possible because our customers are spread all over Flanders and Brussels, and we are always looking for pure Java experts to strengthen our enthusiastic Cegeka teams.
So, if you are ready to take the big leap and start a new adventure, Cegeka will be happy to take this jump with you.
Who is Cegeka exactly?
Cegeka is an internationally leading ICT company, with Belgian roots and a Top Employer in Belgium. Offering high-quality solutions to customers in a rapidly changing digital world is what Cegeka stands for.
The Professional Services division tries to support its customers quickly and adequately with their temporary needs. Our permanent and freelance consultants play an important role in this. We therefore strive for a perfect match between our client and our consultants, also when expanding a specific team.
Cegeka focuses hard on talent management so that every employee has the opportunity to reach their full potential. You are the “CEO of your own career”.
What are the tasks of the Java expert?
- You make technical analyzes.
- You implement Java applications, both back-end and front-end.
- You maintain, test and improve existing Java applications.
- Act as a problem solver in the field of Java software where appropriate.
- Converting the wishes of clients into concrete Java solutions.
What technologies / architecture do our Java experts use?
- Java 8 or higher
- Spring, Spring Boot
- JPA, Hibernate
- JUnit, Mockito, Cucumber, Selenium
- SQL (Oracle, …), NoSQL (MongoDB, Elasticsearch, …)
- ActiveMQ, Kafka, …
- Gradle, Maven
- Jenkins, …
- Docker, Kubernetes
- JBoss, Tomcat
- AWS, Azure, Openshift
- Microservices, Ports & adapters
- Jira, Confluence
Which principles / methods do our experts use
- Clean code, SOLID
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban
Who are we looking for?
- You are a Java expert pur sang and therefore have experience with at least Java 8 and other technologies mentioned above.
- You are eager to learn and you immerse yourself further in the technologies that you have less control over.
- Someone who wants to ‘throw’ himself into the team with full enthusiasm and wants to be part of this fun gang.
- Someone who actively and proactively wants to and can think along and consult with colleagues (developers, functional analysts, SCRUM Master, etc.).
What can you expect from us?
- To facilitate your job as a Java expert, we offer:
- An indefinite contract with Cegeka. Not interested in a permanent contract? We also have options to get started as a freelancer.
- A premium company car with fuel card OR mobility budget, so you can get to and from your customer smoothly.
- An attractive gross salary, fixed expense allowance and a gross daily allowance for services to the client.
- Customized remuneration thanks to our Flex Reward Plan.
- Flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance.
- Meal vouchers and group and hospitalization insurance.
- In addition, you will join an open and dynamic team with great colleagues, and with room for new, fresh ideas and initiatives.
- Cegeka is a leading IT company, which looks great on your CV.
- You’re not alone! Cegeka offers tailor-made guidance to its employees. You indicate where your interests lie. We offer various career paths, and together we look at how we can help you develop further.
- You are not a number within Cegeka. We go for a personal approach where your field manager is responsible for your personal guidance and training.
Are you interested? You can apply at JAVA Developer (cegeka.com)