Axilion Smart Mobility is an Israeli-based AI Digital Twin company traded on the Tel-Aviv stock exchange (TLV:APIO).
Axilion built an AI-based Mobility Digital Twin platform that generates real-time traffic insights and optimized traffic plans, enhancing urban livelihood and creating a smoother and greener way to move around the city.
Axilion’s X Way suite of AI Cloud Services (SaaS), available through Microsoft Azure, helps cities tackle their mobility-related challenges and has already proven to reduce traffic-related emissions, eliminate peak-time traffic congestion, prioritize eco-friendly travel modes, and cut journey time by up to 40%.
You will join a strong and motivated team, that will be responsible for developing and maintaining Software as a Service products, using the latest tools, methodologies and best practices for Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery.
This is a golden opportunity to employ your creativity & experience and become part of a solution for some of the biggest problems today such as congestions, pollution and time wasted in the traffic in cities like New York, Washington DC., Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa and many more.
- Are you passionate about learning new technologies and dive deep into complex algorithmic problems?
- Do you have past experience and strong programming skills and can easily switch between different technologies and languages?
- Do you enjoy working with highly experienced engineers and software architects in an environment where you can always learn something new?
- Computer Science degree or related field; or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of solid software development experience with Java and Spring framework
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with microservices development
- Experience working with GIT flow
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks
- Good command of English – both written and verbal
- It would be an advantage for you, if you have experience with: application servers, CI/CD systems, and docker orchestration systems
WHAT WE OFFER
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Great team of young and friendly professionals willing to help
- Job-specific trainings and regular team buildings
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment
- Working for one of the most promising companies in the area of Smart Mobility & Connected Car
- Additional benefits: health insurance, food vouchers, parking