Do you have an all-round knowledge and interest in IT?
Do you like teamwork and are you goal oriented?
Is problem solving thinking your second nature?
Then you’re the one we’re looking for!
After an intensive training period and introduction within de department, these will be your main responsibilities:
- You will implement (plan, develop, test) new updates and changes in the existing environment
- You’re responsible for the migration and implementation of different projects.
- You work in close cooperation with other IT colleagues, our suppliers and partners.
- You analyze the risks and the possible impacts on the changes, you determine the details of the implementation and the test scenario’s and you work out the necessarily technical documentation.
- You make sure the projects are transferred to the IT operations team who is responsible for the maintenance and support of the systems after the go-live.
- You guard the (project) budget.
You will be mainly working in the following domains/technologies:
- The design, roll out and improvements of the end users’ working places
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, inclusive application packaging
- Microsoft Intune, inclusive application packaging
- Windows Autopilot
- On premise & Azure Active Directory management
- Active Directory Group Policy management
- Active Directory User and Computers management
- Microsoft 365 products (MS Office, MS OneDrive, Exchange Online, MS Teams, …)
- Mobile Device Management (MS Intune, MobileIron, iOS & Android devices, …)
- Endpoint Encryption (MS Bit locker)
- Citrix (XenApp, XenDesktop)
Daikin has made many acquisitions in recent years, therefore a lot of projects are now in the pipeline to standardize and centralize the IT Infrastructure. It will be your responsibility to prepare and implement those projects.
Other projects include the introduction of new technologies to improve the business operations.
- You obtained your Master’s degree and are fascinated by computer sciences. If you haven’t obtained your Master’s degree, relevant working experience is also eligible.
- Preferably, you already have experience with the applications mentioned above. If not, you are perseverant and have the capacity to quickly acquire knowledge.
- Experience in project management is a plus. When you don’t have the experience, you certainly have the capabilities to coordinate activities of different internal and external partners within your IT project
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must. Knowledge of another European language is an asset.
Daikin Europe N.V. offers a varied and international feature, where you can work independently and where you can take initiative. You will work in a solid and growing company which is a world leader, encouraging its employees to flourish. You will be part of a professional and dynamic team, where team spirit is put forward. You will benefit from extensive internal and external coaching.
Daikin Europe N.V. offers a package of competitive salary related to experience/talents and a package of extra-legal benefits.
If interested, please apply at IT Workplace & Mobile Device System Engineer (indeed.com)