Let’s push the boundaries together and make the most of your talents!
Help us transform patients’ lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul, and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
Within the global UCB IT organization, IT Talent & Company reputation group is playing a crucial role in shaping and delivering Talent (HR) technology solutions to shape tomorrow’s UCB workplace, foster UCB talents collaboration and growth and support UCB’s ambition.
We are looking for a unique individual to strengthen our team.
As the Talent technology strategy lead, you will be steering the Talent technology roadmap to support UCB Talent organization digital business transformation.
In collaboration with the Talent teams, you will define the strategic technologies capabilities that are essentials to support UCB ambitions and translate those into technological recommendation and a value-oriented roadmap.
The role is based in Brussels, Belgium.
Your main responsibilities
As the IT talent technology strategy lead, you will be:
- Engaging with talent teams to understand their business objectives and challenges and demonstrate how technology and analytics can support them in achieving those.
- Translating talent’s team objectives into an innovative and actionable technology and analytics roadmap to achieve those.
- Seeking out and monitoring emerging, unique technologies from a broad range of internal and external sources (e.g. startups, research, industry events, etc.), driving the evaluation of promising technology and progressing it to deployment.
- Evangelizing and fostering a culture of innovation across the talent organization through presentations, technology show cases, etc.
- Driving new technologies deployment and adoption throughout the organization.
You see yourself immediately when reading…
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related degree.
- Love working with diverse and innovative teams.
- Passionate about Talent and the Future of Work technologies and trends, and how AI, Digital, Analytics, Big Data, and Mobile Apps can improve our UCB Talent experience.
- Fast paced, changing environment doesn’t scare you. On the contrary, you easily [adapt] and continue to progress thanks to your can-do attitude and ability to navigate through rapid changes with flexibility and imagination to adapt.
- Excellent communication and intrapersonal skills including the ability to influence across the organization and externally; ability to partner and collaborate across both IT, Talent and AMS support teams.
- Showing interest in the Pharma sector and in improving the life of patients living with severe diseases.
- Fluent in English.
Why you should apply
Do you want to contribute in bringing real value to patients living with severe diseases while driving innovation forward?
Join UCB’s dynamic, inspiring and innovative environment. You will be recognized for impactful performance via a competitive compensation and benefits package and you will enjoy ample personal development opportunities.
Tell us what makes you the perfect match to our team and join one of the most dynamic & forward looking IT organizations in the world.
UCB- Inspired by Patients. Driven by Science. Everything we do starts with a simple question: “How will this create value for people living with severe diseases?” By putting patients at the heart of what we do, our approach – from discovery to development to delivery – is continuously transformed and designed around patient needs and their journey.
With a team of approximately 7,500 employees and operations in more than 40 countries, we are a global biopharmaceutical company investing more than a quarter of our revenue in cutting-edge scientific research. We are focused on addressing chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please apply at IT Talent Tech Strategy Lead (indeed.com)