As an IT System Analyst, you will work on analyzing, recommending, and implementing various functionalities across multiple systems. You will work as part of different project teams, with focus on lending and digital channels functionalities.
Your day to day
- Analyze, gather, clarify, and document functional and technical specifications
- Assess the impact of the business and functional requirements on the existing systems and provide high-level estimations
- Document process and data flows
- Design and/or support the definition of the TO BE solutions and architectures
- Agree together with the project team and external providers the implementation details of the selected solution
- Provide input and assistance for the maintenance and improvement of the current systems
- Support the QA team in defining the test scenarios and test cases, as well as provide support during testing
- Participate and provide input in the change management process;
- Participate in the project planning sessions
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Previous experience in lending and digital banking channels
- Strong experience with Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) – reading, understanding and documenting technical interfaces.
- Understand how data flows across distributed systems.
- Flexible and solution-oriented, comfortable in dealing with ambiguity, complexity and able to proactively adjust strategic direction in response to changing market dynamic
- Work closely with IT development team, Product line Owners and third-party providers
- Demonstrated strength at building relationships, highly motivated, strong sense of urgency, ability to motivate others
- Team player, with proven track record of taking initiative and ownership of responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- CBAP or similar certification is a plus
- Language proficiency: English – verbal: advanced, written: advanced.
If interested, please apply at IT System Analyst (bestjobs.eu)