At Ubisoft, we are writing the future of entertainment. As a major player in video games in the world, we are also investing in new areas and new territories to stay ahead of the game and reach out to increasingly numerous and varied audiences.
Our IT teams are central to these developments. Whether for our players or for our employees, they guarantee services and infrastructures up to the greatest technological challenges.
To meet them, we are looking for engineers who want to move the lines. Your ideas, your knowledge, your interactions… will have an impact on the work or play experience of thousands of people around the world. On a daily basis, we will trust you and give you the means and flexibility to carry out your projects, from A to Z, with a concern for quality and service that meets our ambitions.
Integrated into the Ubisoft IT teams, and more particularly the Desktop Support team, you provide, in collaboration with your team, the IT support of our employees at the game creation studio based in Montreuil.
As such, your missions will be as follows:
- Ensure the installation, configuration and maintenance of computer equipment (hardware and software);
- Support the handling of this equipment and provide level 2 and 3 support to users;
- Manage incident tickets according to their priorities and ensuring user satisfaction: incident diagnosis, monitoring and resolution, reporting, documentation;
- Act as an intermediary with external service providers;
- Manage equipment (order tracking, after-sales service, etc.);
- Ensure the execution of maintenance procedures in collaboration with all IT teams in compliance with Ubisoft security rules.
- You justify at least a first successful experience as a support technician
- Mastery of Windows environments
- Advanced hardware and software knowledge
- Sense of service
- Good organization and management of priorities
- Fluent English imperative
- Internship / work-study allowance according to the level of studies;
- Restaurant tickets, 50% refund of the transport ticket, 2 free video games per year, Ticket reduction (concerts / shows), access to the Ubisoft gym at preferential rates.
If interested, please apply at IT Support Technician (ubisoft.com)