1. Responding to support requests on a daily basis
2. Performing analysis, diagnosis and resolution of complex hardware and software problems for customers
3. Answering questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization and usage of assigned products.
4. Providing support of installation of CPUs, I/O and NIC cards, hard disks, ribbon cables, hard drives, RAM, memory chips, CD-ROMs, and so on.
5. Coaching and mentoring junior agents, providing guidance to agents on Performance Improvement Plans
6. Monitoring agent status and ensuring their productivity
7. Recording and documentation of activities in an IT service management system
1. 3 + years of experience in IT Service, at least 1 years working at Service or Help Desk handling a variety of requests for multiple clients
2. 1 year + experience of Linux operating systems and network configurations
3. 1 year + experience of server hardware technologies, including CPU/ RAID/ RAM /NICs /DIMMS.
4. Ability to troubleshoot network related issues independently
5. Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
6. Ability to direct other team members and train others
7. Highly competent communication and documentation skills
8. Fluent in English and German
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at IT Support Specialist (indeed.com)