Are you the IT Officer we’re looking for?
The IT officer provides enterprise-level IT assistance to his colleagues.
She/he will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help finds solutions.
Ultimately, you will be a person that our colleagues trust. They will rely on the IT officer to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
The IT officer reports to the CIO.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Talk internal clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with the internal clients.
- Master’s degree in IT
- A minimum of three years of experience in a similar role is a plus
- Stress resistant
- Experience with ERP (Microsoft Dyn Nav), Office 365
- Strong analytical skills
- Very accurate & well organized
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch and French is a plus
- Excellent communicator in an international environment, both to internal and external stakeholders (colleagues (abroad), consultants)
- Autonomous & Proactive
- Results oriented
- Multicultural teamwork and clear communication in an international context
- Curious mindset towards problem solving and efficiency
- Sincere and humble attitude
- Ambassador of etiquette towards internal and external stakeholders
We are looking for an IT Support Officer based in our new furbished headquarters in Ghent,Belgium.
We’re located in the direct neighborhood of the port of Ghent, close to the city center and train station.
What do we offer
- A full-time position
- You’ll be part of a dynamic team with pleasant colleagues who stimulates growth
- An attractive salary package and extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, public transport contribution, extra holidays)
- Internal growth within the position
- Flexible hours
- Internal and external training
If interested, please apply at IT Support Officer (indeed.com)