Alpiq Services CZ in Prague operates an important shared services center to provide high quality services to Alpiq’s internal customers.
- Employment contract for an indefinite period
- Annual leave of 25 days paid days
- Anual bonus based on individual performance and company results
- 10 days of “sickdays” (full paid sick leave)
- 24.000 CZK annually contribution for pension insurance
- 6.000 CZK annually contribution to cafeteria for relaxing activities
- Financial loyalty reward provided every 5th year with the company
- Referral bonus 15.000 CZK as reward for recommending new colleague
- Free language courses at work (English, German, French, Czech)
- Meal vouchers in a value of 110 CZK
- Free refreshment at work (soft drinks, fruits)
- Voluntary social and sports activities
- Informal dress code
- International environment with more than 20 nationalities
- Pleasant and quite working atmosphere & environment in the very downtown of Prague 1 (Metro Můstek and Národní třída – walking distance 5 minutes)
Your tasks will include:
- Support Energy Trading Platforms when issues are reported by Traders.
- Patching and maintenance of on-premise and AWS environments.
- Project work to on-board new Business Applications to on-premise and AWS.
- Coordinating the implementation (incl. release management) of business requirements
- On-call service (24/7).
- Occasional business trips to Switzerland.
We are looking for a professional with:
- Degree as (business) computer scientist
- Hands on experience with 2nd or 3rd level support of Business Critical Applications.
- Experience in the trading environment, especially Murex, is an advantage
- Experience in Linux, XML/XSLT and writing SQL queries.
- Experience with infrastructure (hardware, network and storage) in on-premise. Experience with AWS is an advantage
- Willingness to provide on-call service (24/7)
- Personality: analytical, solution and team-oriented, forward-looking and organized
- Languages: Good English Skills
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at IT Support Engineer