- Provide support for daily IT operations, ensuring adherence to policy and procedures, this might include but not be limited to: review of process; help with escalations; work on servers; computers/laptops/phones; IT equipment needs, back up process, IT architecture requirements to meet business needs
- Prioritize any risks and determine any remediation requirements inline policy and procedures, including review of suspicious activity, outages, network challenges, operational failures, control issues, client escalations
- Manage IT incidents, and provide guidance on control enhancements, updating policy and procedure accordingly
- Involvement in ad hoc IT projects to meet business goals
- Working with various stakeholders including vendors and service providers, IT Team and internal clients.
In order to qualify for this role you will have:
- IT operational background including Degree in IT related field
- 2-4 years relevant experience in IT operations, ideally from corporate banking background
- Excellent English language skills, with excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Good analytical skills with the ability to work under pressure.