IT Support AdvisorFunction
As IT support advisor, you support the end users with technical IT problems related to software products, software programs or systems, in order to guarantee continuity within the organisation.
In order to deliver a fast and user friendly service, you provide support through incident management system. You do this by following up the service desk incidents, resolving current connectivity issues and access problems including password reset, providing support for online communication, replacing and maintaining hardware components, …
By ensuring proper execution of administrative tasks related to the Windows environment, telephony and network infrastructure, you solve problems more quickly without having to escalate to higher levels.
You map out continuously reoccurring problems and offer support when searching for solutions to ensure that problems can be avoided.
You install/deploy software and hardware to ensure that internal customers can make optimal use of our standard set of applications and tools.
In order to contribute in achieving the project goals and give necessary support to colleagues, you participate in the execution of IT projects.
Next providing IT training for new employees, you also update training sessions for experienced users in order to increase the skills and knowledge of hardware and software of the end-users.
You update and maintain professional knowledge and technical skills to ensure that the professional knowledge is maximized and that it can be applied within the organisation in the best possible manner.
- A minimum secondary school level/diploma.
- Thorough knowledge of computer hardware.
- Thorough knowledge of the Windows environment, Office suites and Email
- Autonomy to decide the organization of your tasks according to priorities and schedules set by the Support Manager.
- Very good knowledge of Dutch, good knowledge of English and French.
- Teamplayer mind and communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with pc installation and maintenance.
- A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers and insurance.
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance.
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days.
- An easily accessible work location, no traffic congestion.
- Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers.
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality.
- A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter.
- Healthy lunches and weekly fruit days.
- Lunch breaks and sports facilities in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house and external training courses.
- Fun afterworks and other optional events (e.g. TVH Kaffee).
Meer info of vragen?
Neem gerust contact op met Tine Florin via firstname.lastname@example.org