- As a software developer (m / f / d) C / C ++, you are responsible for programming in the field of embedded systems to implement game sequences and mathematical concepts.
- As part of our development team, you will create mathematical simulations.
- You will develop and program our game software for our gaming machines in the programming languages C and C ++.
- In an exciting environment, you will take on the analysis, optimization and expansion of the software in collaboration with quality assurance and the game design team.
- In addition, you program tool and test functions.
German Language Level min. B1
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, information technology, electrical engineering or a comparable training
- Very good knowledge of the programming languages C and C ++
- Experience in dealing with embedded operating systems is desirable
- Good mathematical understanding of stochastics
- Fluently English skills
- A high degree of teamwork, flexibility and reliability
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- A committed team with many clever minds
- An open and friendly corporate culture with communication at eye level
- A modern tool landscape with Git, Jira, Maven, Jenkins and IntelliJ
- Flexible working time models – to bring work and free time under one roof
- Professional personal and technical training programs for new horizons (e.g. Palo Alto and Cisco certifications, internal personnel development seminars, etc.)
- An employee discount system and other perks
- Everything is new! You have the opportunity to contribute your individual ideas and shape our brand.
- We give you the freedom to organize yourself and your tasks yourself, because our environment is dynamic and constantly changing.
- Work-life balance is not just a buzzword for us, we focus on innovative working environments.
- Flat hierarchies and communication at eye level – we always focus on the customer and everyone can contribute to the perfect customer experience.
- We take care of you!
- Health is the greatest human good – that is why our health programs (check-ups and company sports) for employees are very important to us.
- We offer a family-run group of companies with a lively and international environment.