- Over 3 years of experience working with C#/.NET (Framework and/or Core).
- Have previous experience leading a development team
- Strong hands-on programming, design, understanding and deep functional experience in creating, deploying and consuming of XML Web Services, WCF services, REST Services and Web API.
- Expertise in writing T-SQL Packages and Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Performance Tuning.
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio.
- Previous experience in a financial institution is a plus.
- Leading the development team, by engaging people to find the best solutions into achieving the goals established.
- Leading and managing the maintenance and development of the existing and new in-house applications.
- Consults with the process owners in order to determine information management needs and to define new system and/or user application requirements.
- Designs and establishes quality standards, policies and procedures for Development department;
- Writes well designed, efficient code compliant with existing framework and standards;
- Develops, codes, installs, tests, debug, and document web applications;
- Collaborates in upgrading website architectures and overall structure of web applications;
- Ensures the delivery of high-quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
- Assists in development of new web features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department Managers;
- Understands the code-base of existing applications and suggest improvements, fix bugs, and add new features, needed;
- Supports continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and technologies.
If interested, please apply at IT Software Development Team Leader-IT Department (bestjobs.eu)