Element has an opportunity for a new IT Service Lead to join our business in Sweden. This role will manage and advance the IT BAU Service within the Calibration & Testing Nordics Region.
Are you an experienced customer-focused IT service specialist; with strong business acumen, exceptional stakeholder and vendor management skills? Do you have experience of managing and improving IT services across multiple countries? If so, this role will offer fantastic learning and development opportunities within a fast-paced, growing business.
- Managing Nordics IT 3rd party vendors; using reporting to measure and, where appropriate improve, against key service-level metrics
- Leading governance and assurance of IT processes to ensure adherence by internal and external IT resources
- Liaising and where applicable coordinating in-country IT resources
- Major incident recovery, for high criticality IT issues within the Calibration & Testing Nordics Region
- Continuously improving incident, request and change management processes and integrating these processes with other IT Service Management processes, such as problem management
- Building and maintaining relationships with all IS functions/groups/individuals to ensure that IT delivered services fulfil the IS needs
- Applying and leveraging IT service industry standards, trends, best practices and frameworks to drive continual IT service and process improvement
- Utilising end-user satisfaction surveys (transactional and periodic) to drive continual IT service and process improvement
- Performing IT and Business stakeholder meetings, translating the output into areas of improvement and/or recovery and /or achievement
- Performing trend analyses and producing business cases for identified areas of IT service improvement
- Promoting self-service tools and knowledge repositories as mechanisms to improve end-user satisfaction and cost reduction
- Inputting into IT BAU cost analyses, budget plans and proposals as needed
- Establishing and leading Nordics IT BAU change, asset and problem management groups; focussing on increased call avoidance, improved asset use and decreased end-user downtime
- Leading the design, creation and maintenance of the Nordics IT service portfolio & service catalogue
Skills / Qualifications:
- Vendor management skills
- IT service management skills
- IT operational management skills
- Continuous improvement planning and execution skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Communication skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to use self-initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Demonstrated ability to interpret information and generate reports for senior IT stakeholders
- ITIL certification (preferred)
- At least three years running and improving an IT service in an environment of similar size and complexity (preferred)
We are Element, one of the fastest growing testing, inspection, certification and calibration businesses in the world.
We deliver critical services in Materials Testing, Product Qualification Testing, Certification, Device Calibration and Advisory Services to the Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Transportation, Industrials, Fire and Building product, Infrastructure and other leading sectors, where failure in service is simply not an option.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at IT Service Lead