Ubisoft’s teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players with original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving birth to moments of surprise, fun and adventure which also allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to collaborate and grow with passionate and pioneering teams in their field, all over the world.
You will progress in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will fascinate our players.
Within Ubisoft’s International Headquarters, you will integrate the Information Systems Department within the Enterprise Business Solutions department and will be attached to the team in charge of the Master Data Management (MDM) and other tool portfolios. business solutions (Market Analysis, HR, Collaboration & Communication, etc.).
MDM (or Reference Data Management), is the discipline aimed at guaranteeing a global and reliable vision as well as good quality of business data at the heart of the company’s transversal processes and business analyzes that allow decision-making . This discipline is a natural extension of distributed architectures aimed at facilitating the sharing and exchange of information.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the functional management of resources within the framework of a project portfolio for which you will be responsible on an international scope. Your main area of intervention will remain MDM, but you will be able to pilot projects in other areas (eg Market Analysis, Data Science, etc.) according to the team’s news.
As such, you will be required to:
- Actively participate in scoping studies upstream of project launch: understanding of business processes and issues, challenge of the expressed need, definition of the target, identification of potential benefits and business and IT impacts, planning and costing, communication, etc.
- Be in charge of operational management and project delivery (Agile or Waterfall method): development and monitoring of planning and budget, compliance with deadlines and the quality of deliverables, risk management, reporting to management and piloting of operational committees, change management with affected business teams, etc.
- Supervise and contribute to the operational activities of the project with the analysts and developers of the team:
- Organization of the different project phases ranging from the analysis of business needs to production;
- Collaboration and coordination with other IT and business teams to apply the necessary changes not only in the repositories, but also in the operational tools;
- Collection, understanding, challenge and formalization of business needs;
- Development, testing and production of solutions;
- Piloting the preparation and execution of change management for each project in collaboration with business teams;
- Preparation of teams to be set up and in relation with users following the start of Production;
- Contribute to the management of the MDM team’s activity and be the reference point of contact for the projects under your responsibility;
- Motivate and support the project team in order to accomplish the various objectives, stages and deliveries.
- Higher diploma in computer science, business school, engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the field of Master Data Management within a consulting firm or an IT department.
- Excellent ability to translate business needs into IT solutions;
- In-depth knowledge of MDM issues and their integration into an IT ecosystem;
- Control of the different phases of an IT project: collection of needs, drafting of specifications, monitoring, testing, user training…;
- Ability to understand and take charge of complex IT topics;
- Agility and openness, to adapt to the constraints and challenges of a constantly changing environment;
- Knowledge of several functional areas: Finance, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, ..;
- Significant experience in an international environment;
- Fluent English imperative: some of the teams do not speak French.
- Knowledge of the Orchestra EBX solution;
- Sensitivity for the entertainment world.
If interested, please apply at IT Senior Project Manager – Master Data Management (ubisoft.com)