ASCO, a privately owned and independent Belgian company, began operations as a private subcontractor in 1954. The aeronautics division started in 1979 and is currently the only group activity.
Today ASCO Group is engaged in a broad range of development, engineering, manufacturing and assembly activities providing multidisciplinary subcontracting services to various markets and aerospace programs around the world.
Asco operates from several locations, Belgium, Canada, Germany and USA, with over 1,100 employees and a turnover exceeding 300 million euros.
Asco produces over 2,500 assemblies every month and has the ambition to be a world leader in design and manufacture of high lift devices, complex mechanical assemblies and major functional components for the aerospace industry.
Job Description :
You will have to maintain and administer the infrastructure of Asco Industries, of which the headquarters are located in Zaventem, Belgium, with subsidiaries in Canada, USA, and Germany.
You have proven experience in Palo Alto Firewalls, Network Administration (CCNA level) and Project Management. Concerning Systems Administration you already have proven experience and/or you are willing to learn in order to act as a backup of your colleagues when needed.
Firewall/network Administration (Mandatory):
- Palo Alto knowledge or equivalent next-generation firewall
- Layer 1 to layer 7 knowledge.
- Knowledge of application vulnerabilites & behaviours
- High availability
- Multiple virtual routers environment
- IPSec Tunnels
- Global Protect (VPN Clients)
- SSL Encryption/Decryption
- Dynamic malicious IP/Sites filtering
- HUB-to-Stub topology: CA/DE/US/BE
- NAT Rules
- Application inspection rules
- VLANs transportations via virtual interfaces
- AWS network features is a plus.
- Monitoring and threat detections
Project Management: Upcoming projects on critical components of Asco infrastructure require an medior experience in infrastructure project management (under supervision of IT Infrastructure Manager).
Network Administration (Competencies below are a plus):
- LAN (Aruba Switches, VLANs, ACLs…),
- Remote access.
System Administration (Competencies below are a plus):
- SIEM systems,
- 3rd line support for Asco Belgium / USA / Canada / Germany
- Participate to 24/24h standby for critical IT issues with the other team members
- Installing and supporting new server hardware and software network infrastructure in order to realize planned IT Infrastructure project
- Managing and troubleshooting existing systems in order to ensuring that performance and availability is maintained.
- Ensure that company assets are maintained responsibly in order to guarantee availability of assets.
- Participates and advice in the weekly IT Infrastructure status meetings
- Ensure when working under pressure to stay calm and diplomatic in order to be as helpful as possible.
Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent in IT
Languages: Dutch or French and English
Skills / Experience: Four years experience or equivalent in system engineering.
- Service minded
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
- Prioritisation skills
Asco offers a position in a professional and exciting environment with a unique training policy and opportunities to develop yourself. Besides this, we offer an interesting salary package with extralegal advantages (company car, meal vouchers, group insurance,…).
If interested, please apply at IT Security System Engineer (indeed.com)