- Assist in creating and managing security strategies.
- Assist in managing and advising of security controls related to, Privacy laws (GDPR), ISO 2700K and other security regulations or standards.
- Conduct information security audits.
- Perform the required assessment to identify causes and results of the noted incidents and advise with required controls in order to avoid such incidents in the future.
- Develop and recommend policies, standards and procedures that are in compliance with local and international regulations.
- Evaluate false positives and false negatives; fine tune the data protection policies to correct the errors.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Extensive knowledge of cloud platforms such, Office 365, Azure, AWS, PowerBI etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Upholds high level of professionalism.
- Possess high level of accuracy and detail oriented.
- Information security: CISSP, CCIE, CISM, CISA, Security +
Primary Location: AE-AE-Dubai
Work Locations: TECHNOPARK Techno Park Dubai 80794
Job: Information Technology
Organization: BFL UAE BU
Employee Status: Non-Management
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job