At Saab, we constantly look ahead and push boundaries regarded as technically impossible. We collaborate with colleagues around the world who all share our challenge – to make the world a safer place.
We are looking for IT Security Expert to join our Project Development team in Abu Dhabi.
- vulnerability management and conducting detailed vulnerability analysis
- threat modelling risks and providing advice to the business at a senior level
- together with the system architect and product manager drive the system architecture to fulfil the security demands that customers expect from a system
- developing and continuously improving procedures for vulnerability management and pen testing
- defining and evaluating system requirements
- experience in architecture, implementation and integration of security in system solutions
- deep knowledge in the field of Operating Systems, Networking, Cloud and IT security
- experience and knowledge on encryption, dpi/FW, authentication, authorization and accounting systems (LDAP, AD, IAM, etc.)
- experience in building (PKI) Public Key Infrastructure
- at least eight (8) years experience as professional IT Security Specialist with at least 3 years pen testing experience
- able to coordinate IT-Security aspects in a cross-functional project
- MSc in IT Security or equivalent
- work with Doors, Jira or equivalent requirements management in product development
- worked with Threat- and Risk analysis
- planned, coordinated and held workshops and risk analysis workshops
- experience in hardening of systems/system-of-systems
- experience in design of IT-Security architecture
- experience in programming, scripting, modelling, virtualization and containerization is a merit
- experience in Mobile systems – Security, Networking, Service Networking, O&M, 3G, 4G and 5G (Core network and RAN) is a merit
- experience in SIEM is a merit
- CompTIA – Security+
- (ISC)2 – Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- ISACA – Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- GIAC – Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- ISO27001 Lead implementor/auditor
- CEH/OSCP qualification
What you will be a part of
Saab’s strategy for growth includes building local business in selected markets, with focus on key customer countries. You will become part of this brand new Saab Company, which operates in Tawazun Industrial Park, northeast of the Abu Dhabi city center.
Saab is a global defense and security company operating in the fields of air, land and naval defense, civil security and commercial aeronautics. We number 18,000 employees and have operations on all continents. Technologically we are leaders in many areas, and one-fifth of our earnings are spent on research and development.
Saab is also a company with opportunities. A company where we see diversity as an asset and where you have both considerable responsibility and good opportunities for advancing in your career. But also a company that respects each person’s needs for a rewarding life beyond work.
If interested, please apply at IT Security Expert (indeed.com)