Ubisoft’s teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players with original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving birth to moments of surprise, fun and adventure which also allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to collaborate and grow with passionate and pioneering teams in their field, all over the world.
You will progress in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will fascinate our players.
The position is to be filled in the IT department of Ubisoft’s International Headquarters in Paris, and more particularly within the team responsible for IT projects related to the functional areas of law, workspace management and business travel. The mandate of this team is to create and maintain the best possible IT tools / solutions to support Ubisoft employees using these services around the world.
Your role as IT Project Manager will be to functionally manage resources on several projects for which you will be responsible on an international scope.
You guarantee the results brought by your projects to users in accordance with the schedule and the announced costs.
As such, your missions will be as follows:
- Participate in the construction of the IT roadmap of the cluster;
- Understand the business processes and issues and challenge their needs if necessary;
- Manage budgets associated with different projects, deliver them; according to the costs, quality and deadlines.
- Identify the scenarios and potential risks, understand them, establish an action plan and propose alternative solutions;
- Collaborate and coordinate with other IT and business teams to apply the necessary changes;
- Supervise and motivate project members: business analysts and developers;
- Ensure compliance with the planning and resource staffing associated with each project;
- Participate in the recruitment of the team if necessary.
- Higher diploma in computer science, business school, engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years experience on IT projects within a consulting firm, and / or an IT department.
- Past experience of working with legal, workplace or travel business teams;
- Excellent ability to translate business needs into IT solutions;
- Ability to manage multiple projects front-end and end-to-end;
- Control of the different phases of an IT project: collection of needs, drafting of specifications, monitoring, testing, user training…;
- Cross-functional vision and taking into account the impacts on other functional areas;
- Fluent English imperative: some of the teams do not speak French.
- Knowledge of workplace management tools (IWMS) and / or travel & expense management;
- Successful experience in managing IT projects in an international context;
- Past experience working with remote teams.
If interested, please apply at IT Project Manager – Workplace / Travel / Legal (ubisoft.com)