Ubisoft’s teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players with original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving birth to moments of surprise, fun and adventure which also allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to collaborate and grow with passionate and pioneering teams in their field, all over the world.
You will progress in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will fascinate our players.
The position is to be filled in the IT department of Ubisoft’s International Headquarters in Paris, and more particularly in the Enterprise Business Solution department, whose role is to create the best possible IT tools for all Ubisoft employees.
Your role as IT Project Manager will be to manage several application projects for which you will be responsible on an international scope. You will also be in charge of transforming the needs into solutions so that they can be implemented.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of your projects and the results provided to users, in accordance with the announced schedule.
As such, you will be required to:
- Actively participate in scoping studies upstream of project launch: understanding business processes and issues, target definition, identification of potential benefits and business and IT impacts, planning and costing, communication, etc.
- Be in charge of the management and delivery of projects in your portfolio: development and monitoring of planning and budget, respect of deadlines and the quality of deliverables, risk management, reporting to management and steering of operational committees, management change among the affected business teams …
- Supervise and / or ensure the management of operational issues with analysts and developers of project teams:
- Organization of the different project phases ranging from the analysis of business needs to production;
- Collaboration and coordination with other IT and business teams to apply the necessary changes
- Collection, understanding, challenge and formalization of business needs;
- Development, testing and production of solutions;
- Change management ;
- Contribute to the management of the activity of the HR team and be the reference point of contact for projects under your responsibility.
- Participate in the construction of the IT roadmap of the cluster;
- Higher diploma in computer science, business school, engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience on IT projects within a consulting firm, and / or an IT or HR department.
- Mastery of tools integration issues in the ecosystem and IT of the company;
- Excellent ability to translate business needs into IT solutions;
- Control of the different phases of an IT project: collection of needs, drafting of specifications, monitoring, testing, user training…;
- Ability to evolve in an international context;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Fluent English imperative: some of the teams do not speak French.
- Interest in the field of video games;
- Past experience working with remote teams.
If interested, please apply at IT Project Manager – HR Solutions (ubisoft.com)