Short company description
ING Tech Romania is ING`s global hub for technology providing over 121 services for 24 ING entities globally. These services are grouped in the following main categories: Software development, Data Management, Non-Financial Risk & Compliance, Audit.
· A graduate in Computer Science or related degree.
· 2+ years of experience in an IT role.
· You have sound experience of the Linux OS including VM / Cloud solutions and scripting languages such as Shell, Groovy and Python.
· You have an excellent knowledge of Continuous Delivery and technologies and the integration of products such as Jenkins, Git, Sonar, Fortify in a Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
· You have a passion for technology, improving existing processes and developing your own skills as well as sharing your knowledge and experiences to help build the skills of your colleagues.
· Occasional travel will be expected to share knowledge and increase team collaboration.
· Proficiency in the English language and an ability to work in an international environment.
As a DevOps Engineer in our Platform Squad you provide the automation, tooling, resilience and security necessary for smooth feature delivery by your colleagues in the Summit Capability Squads. Your purpose is to make the Summit environment and delivery ever faster and reliable.
· Take responsibility for the full the stack/platform on Development, Test, Acceptance and Production environments. You automate relentlessly: Regression Testing (Functional, Performance, Security), Deployments, and Operations (Data Center failover, Backups/Restore, Security Monitoring, full stack monitoring).
· You take ownership of life cycle management of all components (O.S., Middleware, Database) as well as security (interface encryption certificates, user access, vulnerability analysis and patching). The Summit application uses different technologies: Linux, Oracle/Sybase, C# and C/C++.
Other tooling we use in for day to day work: Azure DevOps (repo, boards, pipelines, artifacts, etc), Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, GIT, OEM, Grafana.
· As part of a cross-border (London, Bucharest) Platform Squad you work in an Agile/Scrum way, on the backlog prioritized by a Technical Product Owner, and you demo your features to the Capability Squads that you work with.
· Our platform has a global user base of Risk Managers, Traders, Sales in Singapore, Europe, New York, you are responsible for supporting a stable, performing and secure platform/service.
If interested, please apply at IT Operations Engineer – Summit Platform [@ING Tech Romania] (hipo.ro)