• Responsible for the overseeing the Service Providers, for quality of Service as it related to IOPS.
• Responsible for ensuring the highest level of service availability and efficiency as benchmarked against industry standards and consistent with enterprise goals and constraints.
• Maintains high performing operational service support functions for support of operational “Run” activities for the IOPS business.
• Responsible for compliance, OT security and effective delivery of OT related Services and systems throughout the business.
• IOPS IT Operations Support will provide oversight of major incidents to ensure coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review.
• Oversee Patching, Infrastructure Lifecycle, Day to Day IT Operations Support activities at the OT layer.
• Monitors, controls and supports service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
• Oversees Service and Support in Operational projects and develops a strong understanding of projects impacting service areas and ensuring service impact is minimized.
• Accountable for the quality of the end to end service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering
• Requires 5+ years of experience delivering IT/OT services to business or consumers with a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience of large scale outsourced managed services
• Experience managing service contracts, from a service and financial perspective required
• Strong GxP experience and proven experience managing in highly regulated environments required
• Service Management or support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
• Deep experience with ITIL disciplines
• Experience with operating systems (Microsoft Windows & Linux) Citrix, Data Domain, VMAX
• Experience with monitoring and security tools such as Splunk , Claroty and next Gen OT tools.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Excellent knowledge of the specific service discipline (i.e. Data center, Cloud, Network, Client Services etc.)
• Problem determination (experience in root cause analysis) and problem resolution skills
• Demonstrated ability to assess customer needs, creatively approach solutions, and decide and influence appropriate courses of action.
• Ability to work with Service Providers to ensure effective operations and agreed upon service levels