For our dynamic Adecco IT Business Intelligence Team, we are looking for a Master Data Management (MDM) Analyst to support the further extension of Adecco’s global Master Data. This critical data domain is important for us to provide a consolidated, unified, and continuously enriched view on the critical business entities, and to fuel company’s reporting, analytics, and operational processes. The expected activities include requirements gathering, data sampling and analysis, data modelling, high-level design of data architecture and integration flows, development and testing support, and continuous feedback collection to further improve Adecco’s MDM solution. The MDM Analyst is expected to work closely with the Master Data Management Lead and the Business Process Experts in order to ensure data quality, increased business value, and to improve the Master Data governance, compliance, and adherence to the operating procedures.
Previous knowledge of MDM domain is generally required. However, it can be substituted by exceptional experience in data modelling, data warehousing, business intelligence, or similar areas.
Main Accountabilities and tasks:
- The Master Data Management Analyst transforms the high-level business requirements into conceptual data models and high-level data architecture;
- Analyses the data samples and defines the data transformations, mapping rules, data quality corrections, and other steps needed to in/outsource the Master Data;
- Defines how the different systems integrate with MDM;
- Designs concepts of components and rules, improving the Master Data Quality, extending the Master Data scope, or contributing to the overall MDM-driven business value in any other way;
- Participates in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions;
- Actively drives initiatives improving data quality, compliance, and consistency of master data across business systems;
- Assists the Master Data Management Lead and the business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows, and related Documentation changes.
- Experience in enterprise data architectural concepts and their implementation,
- 3-5 years of hands-on data analysis, data modelling, and high-level data architecture design experience,
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related fields preferred
- Master Data Management experience and knowledge is preferred,
- Experience with ERP concepts and basic design principles is a strong plus,
- Experience with fundamental principles of Business Intelligence is a strong plus,
- Ability to understand and investigate topics related to multiple business domains,
- Ability to efficiently prioritise work and timely inform stakeholders on the progress,
- Experience working within a multi-cultural environment,
- Strong written and communication skills in the English language, Czech language not needed.
- We like to work with analytically minded people and methodical problem solvers, and we require very good interpersonal skills with excellent customer focus and “can do” mentality
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at IT Master Data Management Analyst