We are expanding our business and we need a new colleague. It is an opportunity for skill development through exposure to a diverse infrastructure. The evolution to a higher level of qualification towards System Adminstrator is encouraged.
We are looking for a person who is passionate about IT, who is already active in the IT field and who wants and can improve.
We are a small company, we work in the outsourcing area, but we work with the most modern standards and technologies. We deliver IT services for several companies in various industries. We cover all the usual IT activities for an IT department, starting with the acquisition, installation and configuration of the equipment, their follow-up in operation, periodic hard / soft maintenance, until the removal of the equipment.
The job involves providing IT support remotely and by traveling to clients’ premises. The working hours are full time.
Necessary knowledge / skills:
– person passionate about IT, determined and able to complete efficiently and in a timely manner the assigned tasks;
– ability to work individually and in a team;
– ease of communication, in total we interact with several hundred people;
– knowledge and correct use of the Romanian language;
– knowledge of written / spoken English at a conversational level, in order to communicate with some of the clients.
– identification and remediation of hardware failures;
– knowledge about installing and configuring Windows 7 / Windows 10 operating systems; their integration in AD;
– very good knowledge of the usual software packages (Microsoft Office, mail client, etc.);
– knowledge of medium networking (cabling, routers, firewall);
– ability to assimilate new technologies / notions (entry-level Linux operation, user management in Windows AD, GPO, WSUS);
– notions of computer security (ISDRP);
– synthesis capacity necessary to permanently improve the operational procedures used.
For daily activities we use a call-center system and a ticketing system.
– organized person;
– training in the IT field;
– experience in a similar position of at least 1 year;
– permanent residence in Bucharest.
– the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and to strengthen the existing skills in the IT area, advancing to the System Administrator. We use Windows, Linux, VMware virtualization, VOIP, VPN. the activity is structured following an experience of over 20 years in IT outsourcing.
– motivating salary package, depending on skills, results and seniority in the company;
– an amount allocated annually for courses to consolidate existing knowledge, in areas of common interest to both parties;
– service telephone, settlement of transport expenses, pleasant working environment.
If interested, please apply at IT Helpdesk – Network Administrator – Bucharest (bestjobs.eu)