We are an international family company that has dedicated itself to entertainment by having fun with games with and for little money under the motto “More than a game”.
Our core competencies – content (game content), technology and operating – enable us to offer the best games at any permitted location at any time, based on the respective legal framework.
We stand for responsible gaming – the latest findings in the field of prevention and consumer protection are continuously incorporated into our offer.
- You will take over the management of the entire software development with around 16 employees and control the planning and control of the development content and goals.
- They formulate the requirements and development specifications in close coordination with the management, the team leaders and quality management.
- You are responsible for all software development projects, in particular for compliance with time, cost and quality specifications.
- The management and design of the software development department with regard to personnel expansion and development as well as representation of the area for customers, suppliers, partners and employees round off your area of responsibility.
German Language Skills Min. C1
- Successfully completed studies in the field of computer science or a comparable education as well as several years of experience in software development, ideally in Java EE and online portals
- Several years of professional experience as a manager in the field of software development
- Very good written and spoken and English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Family-run group of companies with a lively and international business environment
- Open and friendly corporate culture
- Company health management (health checks, flu vaccinations and much more)
- Professional personal, management and technical training programs in our own training center – for new horizons in the areas of languages, IT, specialist and management training, etc.
- Employee restaurant – with a wide range of refreshments during breakfast and lunch breaks
- Flexible working time models – to bring work and free time under one roof
- Intensive induction programs – so that you feel that you are in good hands right from the start
- Different department events
- (sporting events, Christmas parties, anniversary celebrations and much more)
- Large company sports community with over 20 divisions for sporting balance