Our new Engineering & Maintenance IT unit manages and supports the use of engineering software within the BASF Group.
- In this position, you will support and administer CAE applications (Intergraph Smart 3D).
- You will further develop these applications on an ongoing basis, in close cooperation with users. Your activities will encompass the entire development cycle, from requirements analysis to implementation, testing, rollout and support.
- Beyond the development activities you perform personally, you will also manage implementation by external service providers.
- You will continuously improve our work processes and the use of resources.
- completed a formal vocational training program as an IT specialist or a bachelor´s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or physics
- excellent practical IT skills, especially in databases and programming and have already proven these skills in an industrial setting
- Experience with supporting CAE applications and familiarize yourself independently with new IT systems