Job Description & Summary
As a Delivery Manager at Big 4 Client – division IT, you’ll be a servant leader for several scrum teams and act on removing external impediments, and help the team drive more complex problems. You’ll work closely with the teams and find solutions together, but you’ll have the main responsibility in driving these onwards to completion. The teams are based in Stockholm, located at our main office.
Your responsibility ranges from driving complex questions that are x-scrum teams to supporting the individual scrum team with core activities i.e. being able to coach and support the Scrum master in the different teams.. You’ll act as a servant leader in removing impediments and assuring that the teams have the right conditions to push onwards. You’ll work closely with the Team Leaders for the teams in our overall delivery. We are adopting an agile way of working, and previous experience in project management and agile principles is a must.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. The Employer Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Coach and proactively support teams to remove impediments and drive larger questions for several teams.
- Establish effective working relationships directly with stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical and business acumen
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research new/existing opportunities
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
- 3-5 years experience of IT Project Management
- Working experience as an Agile Coach or senior Scrum Master
- Experience of working with the agile framework
- Experience of working in a global setting
- Bachelor’s degree within IT, Leadership or similar.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Other merited but not required skills:
- Work experience from auditing/accounting-industry
- Please observe that all documents are to be attached where the system asks you to add your resumé. Start date based on agreement.
- We use psychological tests as part of our recruitment process to make the selection process more accurate and fair for all candidates.
- Desired Languages: Swedish (at least basic), English (fluent)
If interested and eligible please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org till December 18th 2020