Founded in 1972, SAP is the world´s leading provider of enterprise applications, analytics, and mobility with over 170,000 customers around the world. SAP is currently seeking IT Business Services Senior Consultant.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Drives and executes core central IT functions, e.g. Rollout of Policies and Governance, Training, Communication, Coaching, KPI definition and Measurement
- Assures that the IT Governance topics are covered within the IT projects, IT products and IT internal processes in an appropriate way
- Supports belonging escalations where necessary
- Aligns with SAP internal functions which cover the same topics
- Manages and supports the development of strategies that enable the achievement of corporate objectives and provides transparency on those
- Plans, conceives, implements and tracks strategic and operational Change Management measures.
- Coaches on process and system changes
- Identifies training demand, plans training activities, consults for training execution, executes training and tracks training success
- Works closely with business to identify business requirements & needs for the provided services
- Maintains a holistic view of the overall IT business service portfolio
- Has broad knowledge of content/ products in the IT space, understands current IT trends and is able to adapt new changes/practices enforcing central standards, yet flexible and responsive to other viewpoints and needs
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor/ Master’s Degree or equivalents in Business Administration, Computer Science, Technical Engineering, Economics or related field
- Language: English fluently written and verbally